FREE CLASS & WORKSHOP!
Date: Wednesday, February 19th
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Two Hour Workshop
1) Overview of important camera functions and terminology
2) In-depth, hands-on session for intermediate camera users
Have you mastered the basic, automatic functions of your camera but still crave more flexibility and control? In this hands-on workshop, we’ll encourage you to step away from the fully-automatic shooting modes and get more comfortable understanding the features and controls that can help jumpstart your creativity.
Learn How To
• Get experimental with manual controls, including shutter speed, aperture, ISO and exposure compensation
• Get comfortable changing the focus point(s) on moving or stationary subjects
• Get inspired to explore the benefits of Speedlite flashes